Saturday, November 27, 2010

Africa - Day 5

 
After staying at Dunkheld Estates, we continued our drive to Kruger National Park to see some animals!!

The beautiful view from the mountains we had to drive across to get to Kruger.
 




A Cape Buffalo
 


A bushbuck
 

I can't tell you how many times we saw this.
There really should be a sign for Elephant Crossing.....


Giraffes were everywhere. Zebras were a little more shy while we were there.
 
I love giraffes!!!!





This is by far my favorite.

Impalas were everywhere. By the middle of our second day, we just drove right by them. No need to stop, there's thousands of them
 

A Klipspringer.


A kudu
 


Some ugly and nasty lizard
 


No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing your precious moments....
all images copyright protected by Amanda Holt


About Me

My name is Amanda and I love taking pictures of people. It has been a passion for quite some time. I am the mother of two precious kids and I understand how important it is to capture all the moments there are in life.

Labels

Followers