Saturday, November 27, 2010

Africa - Day 1


South Africa was truly amazing. There are no words to explain what we saw there. The two weeks we spent there will forever be treasured but I was so happy to be home when we returned.

This was our first day in Pretoria/Johannesburg.
Me and Lexy


We watched the birds make this beautiful nest for what seemed like hours.



The Voortrekker (Great Trek) Monument


This is South Africa's National Flower, the Bird of Paradise.
They grow all over the Union gardens and are beautiful flowers.
The Union buildings



The group...

And Louis cooking us some amazing BBQ for our welcome dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment


Capturing your precious moments....
all images copyright protected by Amanda Holt


About Me

My name is Amanda and I love taking pictures of people. It has been a passion for quite some time. I am the mother of two precious kids and I understand how important it is to capture all the moments there are in life.

Labels

Followers